Tribal Eye Body Band Tattoo
Out of stock
Always wanted a tribal looking tattoo but don’t want to hear the buzz of the needle and feel the pain of doing it for real? Fancy dress is all about faking it until you make it, so get into hard nut character, flex those arms and show off your Tribal Eye Body Band Tattoo for all to see!
How to apply:
1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Carefully cut around the tattoo and pick a position on the skin.
3. Peel off the clear acetate sheet, and place the transfer face down onto your skin.
4. Using a warm damp sponge, pat the back of the transfer until saturated
5. After a minute or two, gently peel away the paper, leaving the transfer behind.
6. If the tattoo transfer has any edges left peeling away, use a wet fingertip to stick them down.
How to remove:
Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with cotton pad to easily remove.
2-3 Day Delivery – £3.99
1-2 Day Delivery – £4.99
Next Day before 6pm – £7.99
Saturday before 1pm – £23.50
*All services are based on working days. Weekends, Bank Holidays and other closed days are not counted.
Please note that it is not possible to return items purchased from our website to our stores. You must follow our returns policy and return goods by post.
You may return any purchase to us made over the web to us subject to the following:
- Items must be returned unused, with all original packing material within 14 working days of purchase
- Items must be unused and in a saleable condition
- Items such as wigs, makeup, teeth or underwear must be returned unopened and unused with the tamper seals in place where tamper seals are provided
Include the delivery note or a copy of your email invoice with the goods. Send the goods in appropriate packaging.
We do not refund return shipping costs: it is your responsibility to return items to us; we recommend using a traceable service offering proof of delivery such as Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class. Angels cannot be held responsible if anything is lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
Refunds will be made to the card that was used for the original purchase. Refunds are processed as soon as possible. Your bank/credit card provider can take up to five working days to credit your account after we have notified them of a refund.
Please note that it is not possible to return items purchased from our website to our Shaftesbury Avenue Shop or Hendon Shop. You must follow our returns policy and return goods by post.
None of the above affects your statutory rights.